Work with The Champagne Company
Enjoy working with a dedicated, friendly team with a work-hard-play-hard ethos? We always are on the lookout for enthusiastic, career-focused and like-minded people who want to join us on our journey to make The Champagne Company one of the UK's leading brands.
We have a range of job opportunities that open up as we grow at The Champagne Company, including Customer Services & Warehouse Operations and other administrative roles. If you think this sounds like where you would like to be, please do email us with your CV & Covering Letter to HR@thechampagnecompany.com, a photo if you like and tell us a bit about yourself!
Customer Service Advisors - Ecommerce
As the first point of contact representing the Company, a warm, efficient Customer Service welcome, friendly manner, well-spoken with a clear voice with good communication skills and a desire to go above and beyond to really help our customers is essential. Within this role, you will be answering the phone, speaking directly with customers who are calling to place an order of a product/s from the website, processing orders fully to completion and being part of a friendly Online Team. You will also contribute to systems giving effective customer communication, access product stock management, maintaining daily records, updating and communicating well with team members, manage order processing and relationships with couriers.
Being at the core of the business and working directly with our customers allows growth and opportunity into further areas of responsibility in the Company.
• Previous experience in a customer service role using written as well as telephone communication channels.
• Excellent levels of customer service and organisational skills. Clear and well-spoken and great telephone manner. Ability to work effectively with a variety of customers.
• Previous experience in a wine/drinks environment.
• Previous experience with customer CRM tools, and e-commerce order processing systems.
• Previous experience in a wine & drinks environment WSET Level 2 preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail, timekeeping, IT and reporting skills.
• Supportive - team player, demonstrating loyalty and commitment to colleagues.
• Consistent and reliable - able to work under pressure during peak seasons.
Warehouse Operator - Seasonal positions
We have both full and part-time positions available due to growth within the company. As a member of the warehouse team you will be able to carry, pick and pack goods and follow company packing guidelines, working effectively with your team.
• Previous experience in a picking packing, or stock management goods in / out role.
• Previous experience and familiarity with drinks products is an advantage.
• Supportive - team player demonstrating loyalty and commitment to colleagues.
• Reach or forklift and driver experience is an added advantage.
Warehouse Assistant Manager -
• With previous experience in warehouse roles and a hands-on approach and qualifications, opportunities are available for
supervisory, senior warehouse role to support the warehouse manager due to increasing shift patterns and productivity programmes.
Finance Administrator / Accountant -
• With previous experience in goods and invoice management.
• Excellence on SAGE accounts systems.
• Previous experience with payment management and stock control.
• Relevant Accounting Qualifications.
Serious Applicants only.
No Recruitment companies please.
Salary dependent upon experience and the right person.
Benefits include: Pension, Medical and goods discounts subject to length of employment.
Please apply now and submit CV to HR@thechampagnecompany.com with a cover letter and title of the role you are applying for. Photos are optional.